I’m a freelance WordPress developer and web designer based in London, UK. I started freelancing in 2009 and have worked for a wide range of personal clients and agencies.
I design and build WordPress websites. My goal is to do great work, for great people and organisations.
All of my websites are built using the incredible WordPress software. For me it’s the best web platform out there, both for developing, and for the client. I can build custom themes, adapt existing themes and build plugins and widgets.
Why you should work with me
- I deliver projects on time and within budget. Any changes to timescales and costs will be communicated and agreed on.
- Your questions are answered quickly. I aim to respond to all enquiries within 1 working day.
- The end product will exceed your expectations, not just meet them. With our joint expertise, we will produce a product better than the one that you envisaged.
- Communication is key. I pride myself in being able to communicate clearly and without using technical jargon.
I provide my clients with an agency standard service, whilst staying small, flexible and affordable.
- You will receive professional grade estimates, proposals, contracts and invoices.
- Project management is important, so I use Basecamp to make communicating and planning a breeze. I use a proven process for planning, designing and developing your site, that can be adapted to suit your needs.
- Git is used for version control. I use local, staging and production servers, so that your site is safe and you can see changes before they are ‘live’.
I offer a complete web solution to my clients. I can guide you through the early stages of project planning and research, help you with information architecture and user experience, design your website, and finally build the site for you.
SEO and security best practises are always built right into the site, and on-going support for upgrades and additions is always available.
Good client relationships are built on communication and respect. I use the client centric approach, which encourages client involvement in the process and respects the knowledge and expertise on both sides of the table.
I provide my clients with complete access to their websites, including all the code and databases. This means that if you ever decide to use someone else, you can. You’re not locked in to working with me.
I have a network of developers and designers that I sometimes work with. If your web project is large enough, I can put together a team of expert developers and designers, to tackle the big stuff.