Would you like to join the k.dev team?
I’ve been a WordPress freelancer for about 5 years. I’m at the stage now where I’m looking to build up a team, so that I can take on bigger projects.
My ideal teammate is someone with strong technical WordPress skills. That means someone who really understands how WordPress is put together, and who has excellent PHP knowledge. That would leave me the freedom to focus on marketing, design and front-end development.
- Custom WordPress theme development
- WordPress plugin development
- SASS experience
- Git experience
- clear, timely and frequent communication
- ability to take instruction, but to ask questions if things aren’t clear
- finishes jobs on time and within budget, communicating any difficulties along the way
- some good basic front-end skills would be a bonus e.g.:
- responsive design
- use of frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, HTML5BP, etc.)
The work will start on a per job basis, and will probably mostly involve building custom WordPress themes. There will also be some maintenance work on current client sites.
Eventually I see the role building to a part-time, or ideally a full-time position.
How to apply
Does this sound like it could be you? If you’re interested please email me at email@example.com with:
- Your availability for the next three months
- Your daily rate
- The answer to this: If I wanted to show only 5 posts on the front page, but wanted all other pages to show 10 posts, what code would best achieve that?