Years of experience has allowed me to fine tune the website creation process. Here’s a brief version:
- Initial ‘kick-off’ meeting. We’ll discuss the objectives of the site from a user and business perspective.
- User research and persona creation.
- Wireframes, simple layout sketches, are made for key site pages.
- Mockups are created from the wireframes and the style guidelines.
- Development of the site begins. Clients can access the staging version of the site to see it come together.
- Testing of the site takes place throughout the build, and detailed browser testing takes place towards the end.
- Launch! The site is live for the world to see.
- Ongoing testing and feedback means that the site can continually improve and evolve.
- Upgrades and security. The internet can be a dangerous place. It is important to keep your site updated and secure.